Google+

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Quick and Easy Birthday Card!



April is a very busy month for birthdays for my family and friends. This card was made for a very special friend of ours, my partner's old college roommate. She lives in Bar Harbor and it is always a fun vacation when we visit and I wanted to give my card the same whimsy laid-back appeal as my favorite little vacation spot in Maine!









Today, I've used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Banner Die Set as well as one of my Spellbinders dies. The stamp comes from Ellen Hutson's Essentials by Ellen Wish Big stamp set. The paper comes from Heidi Swapp and Martha Stewart Crafts. I've stamped the cute cake with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copics (Y00, Y11, Y13, RV000, RV14, RV 32). Finally, I used some washi tape and twine from my stash to finish it off! Thanks for reading, cheers!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! great take on the sketch, too! thanks for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete