Google+

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Congrats!


Today's card is made for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge Sketch 221 from My Favorite Thing's Card Challenges blog. I used some fun crafty stuff for this card for my partner's sister, an expectant mom-to-be. For the bulk of the paper, I've used some patterned paper from Heidi Swapp. The shiny pearly paper is from Martha Stewart Crafts. For my die-cuts, I've used My Favorite Thing's Bracket Stax Album dies ad well as Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1. I've stamped the balloons From the Ellen Hutson, LCC Essentials by Ellen Wish Big stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copics (RV000, RV10, RV32, BG10, BG11, BG32, Y00, Y11, Y13). The sentiment comes from Tim Holtz. There are some Pretty Pink Posh sequins for embellishment as well.


Thanks for reading! Cheers fellow crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment