Google+

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Other Uses for Project Life Cards

This card was created for the Ellen Hutson April Pin-Sights Challenge and the MFT Card Challenge Blog's Sketch Challenge. I wanted to make a card for a belated birthday and this fits the bill! Both challenges gave me ample opportunity to work with new products I just got from Studio Calico! It's my first PL kit as well as my first SC order and I'm already hooked. Stay tuned for more Becky Higgins LLC Project Life stuff!



Here is the inspiration image from the Ellen Hutson LLC Challenge:



Here is the sketch from the My Favorite Things Card Challenge:



I've used a card from Studio Calico's Cirque Project Life Kit. Some of the other additions of this card are from the PL kit too, like the banners. on the card In addition, I used the Essentials by Ellen You Rock die set by Ellen Hutson, LLC and Shamrock Stickles and some washi tape from my stash. For the cardstock, I used American Craft's Glitter Cardstock and My Mind's Eye Black & Grey Designer Cardstock.




Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this. I can totally see the inspiration piece in your card! Love all the patterns and textures. And the sparkly "you" is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete