Google+

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloweeeeeeee!

I love Halloween. It's when my birthday falls, it's when the leaves fall, and it's when everything gets a bit darker. It's safe to say it's going to be mostly Halloween goodies on my blog for a while!





For my card today, created for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge, I got to use some spooky brand new patterned paper. The two bold patterns you see are actually from the same double-sided sheet from the Gothic Lace designer paper pad from Martha Stewart Crafts. The ribbon, again, is the free stuff that Ellen Hutson sends out with orders. I could not figure out what to do for a sentiment or point of focus. I didn't want to use my stamps because none of them fit exactly how I imagined. It wasn't until I found the Jolee's Boutique Halloween stickers during a recent trip to Target that I found my sentiment, I purchased the glittery mini clothespins at Target too. Those Vintage Mini Alphabet Stickers fit (with a tiny bit of snipping) in the trimmings that you get from the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo die sets. I also use the rectangle from the Stitched Duos set and then I die cut those pieces with the zig zag die from the Stitched Borders 1 set.

No comments:

Post a Comment