Google+

Sunday, June 12, 2016

12 tags of 2016 - june - remember to play



For this month's technique remix challenge, I had a blast utilizing the techniques that Tim Holtz showed us in his 12 tags of 2016 june blog post. I love the various textures created in the tag and I love using my own personal stash to create a tag that's in the same vein as his tag but still has my own personality. This set of challenges really allows you to stretch your creative muscles. 




I used most of the same basic supplies as Tim but altered the design. I used alterations label dies to display the stencil plaid-ed textile. I love getting use out of the idea-ology letterpress letters, probably favorite Tim Holtz items because they face the right way, unlike the "real" letterpress letters I have, much better for crafting and gifting. I didn't have a sewing machine handy so I just used my tiny attacher to create a faux stitch with industrial flair!




Some of the other supplies I used were various chit chat stickers, some idea-ology knick knacks (pen nib, plaque, game spinner, etc), distress paints, distress inks, distress stains, textiles, tissue wrap, etc... 




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment