Google+

Monday, February 9, 2015

Snowed-In February Crafting


Here in New England, we've been dumped with more snow than we know what to do with. That gives me amble time to create my Valentine's Day cards because I'm a bit behind in that front. Today's tag is inspired by the Red + Pink Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp blog which fits right into my Valentine's Day theme! I typically shy away from the color pink but I decided to go outside of my comfort zone during this snowy spell.


 I used the Stitched Duo 3 for the base of my tag and the insert from another of the Stitched Duo sets. I used the Essentials by Ellen Hearth and Home die set for the little hearts and homes made from glitter card stock from Martha Stewart Crafts and DCWV. The date stamp is from my Smash Book stuff and the washi tape and twine were part of my Xmas present so I'm unsure of its origin. I had a bunch of leftover Bazzill dotted card stock from the holidays so I used that up in this tag.


For the sentiment side of my tag, I started out with a stamp from Lawn Fawn's Sweater Weather set and stamped with Milo's ABCs and a die cut word from Finley's ABCs. I don't think I'll need any future sentiment stamps if I keep collecting alphabet stamp sets! I left a bit of room under the sentiment so I could sign and send off the tag to its recipient.

I'm sure I'll be back soon as we've got more snow in the forecast and I'm not out of craft supplies!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute tags! Love all the texture and details! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete