Google+

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Time is Here!

It's been a long while since I've posted and I only have the rush of the holidays to blame. I've been stocking up on a lot of holiday craft materials though and I've made a card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge for this week. I've gone pretty literal with the source material and used almost every element as it appears in the sketch, even that cute little heart! This is my first card with My Favorite Things so I wanted to make it special.





I've used the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Thanks Snow Much stamp set. I've also used the American Crafts Jack Frost paper pad. The heart that the snowman is holding is from the Essentials by Ellen Cozy Christmas die-set designed by the amazing Julie Ebersole. I love her videos and creations so much! Anyways, I colored the imaged with Distress Markers and spruced up that heart with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.


No comments:

Post a Comment