Google+

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stamping and Crafting with New Birthday Goodies!




Quick post today as I'm busy playing with my new crafting stuff from my birthday. I've never done a RetroSketch Challenge so for this challenge, #135, where you had to choose a favorite sketch from their archives, I decided to use their first sketch:




I've used a stamp sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Happy 4th Stamp Set (it's perfect for any time of the year, I love this stamp set!) and I've also used the label shape and its coordinating die from Lawn Fawn's Sweater Weather set. The patterned paper is from Authentique and the butterfly washi tape I use for the accents was from my birthday. The vellum was 2/$1 at A.C. Moore so I had to pick that up. Very very quick post today as I'm too excited and I need to use more goodies! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment