Google+

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Birthday Season Part 2

For this second entry of my continuing birthday season posts, I've taken one last look at summer before fall comes in. This card is made for my boyfriend's grandmother. She loves flowers and I wanted to make it look as though a flowering vine was crawling up the card.




This card was made for the Anything Goes Challenge at the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Blog so inspiration was endless and style was limitless. I love my Martha Stewart Craft punches and my American Crafts Maggie Holmes paper pads so I decided to use both for this card. I recently purchased the clear Wink of Stella brush from Ellen Hutson and I LOVE IT. I never thought I would love glitter as much as I have. It adds just the right amount of pizazz to emphasize and highlight. It's hard to photograph though. I cannot wait to get a lightbox!

I wanted the card to be fun and cheerful so that's where the washi tape bunting came into play.  I love making mini buntings out of washi tape so I just had to add it to my card. This card is a representation of what's in my arsenal of favorites as of late. I'm glad I got to showcase them!

No comments:

Post a Comment