Google+

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Celebration




Mother's Day is always a nice holiday that continues the tradition of spring that Easter brings in. For this year, I wanted to make cards and also design little bottles to decant fragrance. I designed them to look as close to the big bottle we used as inspiration as possible.






Recently, my boyfriend has become obsessed and enamored with Creed, an amazing and respected maker of fine fragrances. We went to try out some of the scents and I fell in love with the vintage retro aura that I got from the Spring Flower flacon, or glass bottle. It was such a beatufil bottle! The smell that emanated from the flacon wasn't too bad either! It's a very feminine scent, too feminine for my personal tastes, but I loved it too much to let it pass by so we grabbed it with the intention of decanting it into designed apothecary bottles I purchased from Grainger, an industrial goods retailer.





The fragrance was designed for Audrey Hepburn so it's the perfect Mother's Day gift in my opinion. The cards were the first that I had made after acquiring the space to craft and blog but I sealed them before I could take pictures!

I hope you all have/had a great Mother's Day!


Cheers crafters!


No comments:

Post a Comment