Google+

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Many Thanks





For this card, I was heavily inspired by Julie Ebersole's recent card. When I say "heavily inspired" I mean I basically copied her wonderful design! I fell in love with the simplicity and ease of creation since I wanted to make a bunch of these cards to give out after the holidays. I created this card for the Essentials by Ellen January Mix It Up Challenge.



For my stamps, I used Essentials by Ellen Fancy Thanks for the sentiment and My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Thanks Snow Much for the snowman and the star he's holding. I stamped him on a piece of scrap Arches watercolor paper and colored him with my Holbein watercolors and a bit of Wink of Stella glitter pen. I used three colors of Distress Ink for the blending... Seedless Preserves, Faded Jeans, and Broken China...



No comments:

Post a Comment