Google+

Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Tag for Celebration




For today's tag, I've used some really fun products from Tim Holtz's various lines of amazing stuff. From his ephemera packs to the stamp sets, I love it all and he's an inspiration to male crafters everywhere! The theme of this month was to layer, layer, layer and that's exactly what I've done.




Here is a snapshot of Tim's finished tag. I didn't have and matte medium on hand so I went without and used some images from a separate ephemera pack and used differing dies for the layering but I love the finished product. I may have covered up most of my original tag but that's the point of layering.




You can see that I've used a lot of products that Tim Holtz is associated with... his amazing Distress Inks, his Stampers Anonymous stamp sets, his #8 tags, Vial labels, ink blenders, ephemera packs, and more. In addition, I've used some products from Ellen Hutson, and Pebbles, Picture Show, and Maggie Holmes.




I cannot wait to do a Halloween tag! Thanks for reading, cheers crafters!





1 comment: