Google+

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Project Life Begins!



After losing a hard drive filled with meaningful pictures, I yearned for an easy way to be able to keep track and display photos that wasn't digital... and so I've just started a new obsession, Project Life, and I love it! Becky Higgins has simplified memory keeping and I love it! I love the smaller aspects of paper crafting so scrapbooking seemed like too much but I love the simplicity of Project Life! This is the first spread I've done and I've created it for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog's Anything Goes Challenge.



I used Studio Calico's Cirque Project Life February Kit for the entire layout, in terms of cards and embellishments! It's such a lovely introduction to PL and it allowed me to jump right in. I used Lawn Fawn's Finley's ABCs for Waffles' name and Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABCs for the journaling sections, because I'm totally ashamed of my handwriting. I need to work on it and this is pushing me towards that! I've always had shoddy penmanship, which I've blamed on my lefthandedness. Anyways, I rounded the corners with the Becky Higgins Corner Rounder, which I love!




Thanks for reading, cheers fellow crafters and now PLers!

No comments:

Post a Comment