Google+

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tag, You're It!




There are two challenges in the crafting blogosphere that involve tags so I decided, naturally, to combine them! The sketch challenge from My Favorite Things incorporates a tag into the front of a card and the challenge from Simon Says Stamp is to add a tag element to your project! Simon Says Stamp is also showcasing Tim Holtz products and I'm a huge huge huge fan of his style and product lines.


For this card, I used some scraps I had leftover from my previous card. I used the centers that I had die-cut with my Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles die set. For the tag itself, I used my brand new Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 die that I just purchased from Ellen Hutson! Even though they're over on the west coast and I'm up in New England, my orders always gets here so quick! I've said it before but I love the Pretty Pink Posh die sets.





As I've said before and as you can see in this picture, I love Tim Holtz products and his Distress Inks and markers are my favorite inks and markers to use! I used Salty Ocean and Peeled Paint for all of the colors you see. I also used Tim Holtz's Alterations Sizzix dies on watercolor paper for that accent behind the tag. The stamped greetings come from Docrafts' Roald Dahl product line.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this! Everything goes together perfectly! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed sentiment - the background is fabulous too.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Tag It Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete