Google+

Monday, May 5, 2014

Cards, cards, cards!!






I've been pretty busy with finals lately but that doesn't mean I don't have time for crafting and card making. This is a very simple (for my tastes at least) card that I created for the My Favorite Things card sketch challenge. 


http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-174/



I used my coveted Martha Stewart punches as well as some of my scraps from last week's card. Using scraps from a card whose theme was using scraps is bringing my reuse full circle.




I was first introduced to My Favorite Things by the amazing Amy R. from their design team. Her YouTube videos are the best of their kind, in my opinion. She explains everything so well and she's so down to earth. I've chosen some of my craft supplies because of how useful they were in her videos. I just want some Copic markers and I'll be good!





Along with my card for the MFT challenge, I've been creating cards for the coming holidays that celebrate those close to us, like Mother's Day and Father's Day. It's also a busy time for birthdays as my boyfriend, his sister, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law are all born in the next few months. I'm also making card stacks as presents for the grandmothers in my life as they're the only ones who really send cards the old fashioned way anymore! 












Cheers crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment